- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- FORM INTEGRATION
- SOCIAL MEDIA DEVELOPMENT
- EMAIL MARKETING
- Web development and SEO optimization
- Social Media audit, development, optimization, management and training
- Automated email marketing and sequencing workflow development
Our goal is to give small business owners the tools and resources to be able to compete in their markets and grow their business through the strategies that digital marketing and social media marketing offers. Online marketing development gives everyone an equal chance to shine.
OUR 5 STEP PROCESS TO BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS A FORMIDABLE ONLINE PRESENCE!
Responsive Website Development
We begin the journey of web development by choosing a “responsive website” theme & design…meaning, it’s Mobile Friendly and therefore, loved by Google! The last thing we want is for you to be penalized in any way by Google, the largest search engine out there. Our team is constantly researching Google’s guidelines and making sure all of our designs and developments abide by them.
- We will suggest some sample designs after we’ve gone through a thorough competitive analysis of your top 3 benchmark competitors.
- We will suggest some standard functionalities that all good systems should have in order to get the most out of your web development investment.
- We will develop a strong keyword list for your business in order to assist you with your SEO optimization.
- We will ensure you and your team are part of our web development process at every step and that your invaluable insights are included.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a serious and crucial step in the online world and must be developed for ALL of your online development efforts. On copy and offsite Search Engine Optimization is an art and demands a lot of time and effort. We will supply you with the initial SEO groundwork and also submit a list of SEO items that you will need to develop as we go in order to truly master your online presence. We will provide you with tools and education to assist you with this task as well as submit additional quotations should you choose to have our team complete these tasks for you. Whatever your needs, we can accommodate them.
Your website serves a few main purposes, lead capture is one of the main ones. By integrating MailChimp forms (opt-ins) throughout your website, you increase your website’s ROI. It is crucial to give visitors reasons and opportunities for them to connect with your business and we specialize in that particular set-up because we believe that your website should not be a “static” entity but more so, it should be part of a dynamic system that works for you 24/7.
Social Media Development
Social Media has become such an integral part of doing business in the 21st century. Whether you believe in its power or not is completely irrelevant. Your competitors are using this vehicle to communicate to your target market and so should you. Simple as that. We believe in the development of social presence for your business as a part of our system development. And, for this reason, we observe the following tasks as part of our process in developing a competitive online presence for your business.
- As part of our initial “Competitive Analysis“, we review your current online presence and also do an in-depth review of your top competitor’s social presence. We review where they are, what they are sharing and the success of their content marketing as well as define their target market and how engaged they are.
- If you do have social profiles, we audit them and SEO optimize them.
- If you don’t have any Social profiles, we help you determine which platforms best suit your business and design your banners, optimize your copy and supply you with a daily/weekly/monthly step-by-step checklist of what to do to successfully manage your platforms. If you would prefer to have us manage your Social Media, we can offer monthly packages as well.
Email Marketing Integration & Workflow Automation
In order to nurture and warm up those leads that opt-in to your forms, you want to make sure you have a proper system in place that drips down the right information to them at the right time. We call this “email workflow automation” and it’s something we LOVE developing. We create a series of well-crafted emails that are inserted into an email workflow and sent to your new prospects through a defined schedule that slowly warms them up to your business and your offers. This sequencing acts as a qualifying system for your business and saves you time and money.